Terms & Conditions
ZACISZE CAMPSITE & HOLIDAY PARK - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please bear in mind
We live by the rule ‘always leave a chalet as you found it’. Please take off the beddings and leave them folded on the bed, and remember to put the garbage into a marked garbage container.
- Minors can be accommodated only under supervision of adults. .
- Guests staying on the tent site are required to check out by 2 p.m.
- Guests are required to check in from 4 p.m. to noon on the next day.
- A returnable damages deposit of PLN 200 per chalet is payable by the guest on arrival to cover any possible damages.
- In the event that the guest does not agree to pay the deposit, the guest must leave his or her ID card for the duration of their stay.
- Any persons who disturb other guests must leave the premises of Zacisze.pl Campsite & Holiday Park without reimbursement of the cost of their stay.
- The guests must pay for the entire term for which they booked a chalet.
- The fee for a stay in a chalet, the campsite or the tent site is payable upon arrival including the tourist fee of PLN 2 per one person for one day.
- The amount paid for reservation will not be refunded in the event that the guest leaves the chalet, the campsite or the tent site before the end of the booked term through no fault of the Campsite & Holiday Park.
- In the event that the guest cancels his or her stay in a chalet, the campsite or the tent site, the amount paid in advance upon making the reservation will not be refunded.
- The guest is held financially liable for all damages in a chalet where he or she stays at the time.
- The Management of the Campsite & Holiday Park shall not be held liable for any personal items left unattended in chalets.
- The guests are allowed to make bonfires only in designated sites (guests should ask for information at the reception desk).
- Vehicles can be parked only in designated places. The car park is free of chargé and unguarded. The owner of the premises shall not be held liable for vehicles and possessions left in vehicles. Up to two parking spaces are made available for the guests of each chalet.
- As the Campsite & Holiday Park is located by a lake, guests must comply with the following rules:
- beach rules & safety
- children rules & safety (pertains specifically to children swimming in the lake, to be observed by their caretakers)
- principles of social behaviour
- environmental protection regulations
- Owners are liable for their pets (aggressive and dangerous dogs must be leashed and muzzles. Owners must clean after their pets).
- Guests are obliged to keep silent hours from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- In case of complaints or concerns regarding services rendered by the facility, guests must file their complaints not later than 24 hours after accommodation. Complaints reported on the day of departure will not be considered.
- The facility does not take any responsibility for temporary breaks in water or electricity supplies.
- These Terms & Conditions are available for all guests at the reception desk.